Welcome!

Welcome to Setz's Blog for Assistive Technology!

Check out my other blog "Tadpole teachers"


and also my blog on Visually Impairment

http://aslstfx.blogspot.ca/



Wednesday 11 April 2012

Class 2 blog





Well, here is is class two.  I am feeling a bit over whelmed and a bit nervous of what is to come in this course.  I think I have my fish tank working and will now search out some videos to add over the next few days.  Hopefully, all goes well with this.

This is kind of how I am feeling after class.


I am very interested in learning how to use ipads to help children within my school with Autism.  There is so much technology available to assist Autistic children to finally have a voice.  I am very excited! Check out this video I found on Youtube about autism.

http://youtu.be/dkSmsGgp8y4


Here is my Wordle.  It was from another coure that I took in January but wanted to see if I could put it in correctly.  Yay! I did it.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the link to the YouTube video about using technology to help children with autism share their voices. I particularly liked the acrostic poem and the snapshot of the girl using her device to show her face in front of herself.

    ReplyDelete