Welcome!

Welcome to Setz's Blog for Assistive Technology!

Check out my other blog "Tadpole teachers"


and also my blog on Visually Impairment

http://aslstfx.blogspot.ca/



Friday 13 April 2012

Class 1

Class #1 was extremely interesting.  I have never used, seen or opened a blog before.  I have an iphone, ipad and ipod which I use but don't have a clue as far as what they are actually capable of doing.  I am really looking forward to learning how to use my apple technology both in my classroom and also at home.  I am a bit nervous of the fast pace that this class seems to be taking and sometimes feel that I do not know enough to be here but I am a fast learner and willing to put the time in.  Hopefully, all will go well in the next three months!

1 comment:

  1. Just think of what you will be able to do with you istuff once the course is over. I too am feeling overwhelmed. Hopefully this feeling will disappear once we have a chance to become familiar with some ideas. Right now everythng is new and there is a lot of ideas being presented.

    ReplyDelete